Marrying my 20-year old girlfriend

urmyideal20
I know it’s still too early to marry someone you’ve been dating for only two months. Even if it’s “unusual” in someone’s mindset, for me it’s better doing it now than be sorry later. My girlfriend and I have been dating for two months now. She is still 20 years old that’s why it’s hard for us to settle down. Yes, I am way older than her (28 years of age gap)- truth that I want to change because it’s a barrier that keeps me from marrying her.

I met her through A Foreign Affair, a matchmaking service. In her age, I can say she is an ideal wife. She carries herself well. She is very responsible and reliable. Aside from her attitude, she’s also very beautiful and confident. These are the reasons how I come to love and appreciate her so much. And I think these are enough reasons to tie the knot!

We’ve talked about settling down… she’s thinking about immigrating here in the States and I would really love her to do that! I don’t want a long distance relationship! So far she’s positive in everything and is in favor of marriage. But… I’d like some opinions from someone else’s perspective. Is it really the time right to propose to her or am I rushing too much? Does age matter in things like this? Thanks for your responses!

Re: Marrying my 20-year old girlfriend

ananthiM
I don't think so age difference will be a problem if you both love each other and want to be each other forever ( Spend your whole life with each other.  There are many famous Hollywood and Bollywood actor and actress you have huge age gap but still, they are happily married to each other. Don't think about what people will think about. Just you both should feel that bond is strong enough to be with each other.