Meeting her family for the first time. Any tips for the prep?

Meeting her family for the first time. Any tips for the prep?

tensebf36
I will be meeting my girlfriend’s family for the first time and I’m quite tense already. After almost three years of being together, I will be introduced to her family at last. Her family is living in the Philippines while my girlfriend is working here in my hometown, New Zealand. Two days from now, she will fly back to her hometown and I will be going with her. We’re planning to tell them we want to get married soon. I don’t even know if they will let their daughter marry a foreign man like me. I’m really nervous and I don’t know how to interact with her family. Any tips? Thanks!!

Re: Meeting her family for the first time. Any tips for the prep?

Readytorepair