Meeting my stepmom for the first time

improactive20
Early next month, I’ll be meeting my future stepmom for the first time. She is from Colombia but currently resides in San Francisco, CA. My dad met her on one of his business trips to the state and since then, my father keeps on travelling from our place here in New York to CA for like twice a week. I don’t have any issues about this with my dad. As long as he’s happy, I’ll support him, but still, I need to meet this lady and talk over some things first. Maybe ask I’ll if she’s really serious about getting married to my dad. It’s not that I’m overreacting, I’m just being protective! Are Colombian women good for marriage? Will they be great as housewives and partners?