Mom invited my ex-girlfriend for dinner

malek90
I’ve been single for 3 months now. My ex-girlfriend didn’t like how I broke up with her. I love somebody else and I need to cut everything that connected us, including our 5-month relationship. I know she’s still angry with me, knowing the pain I’ve caused her. I have no plans in seeing her again but I guess karma is inevitable. Right after attending a foreign dating event in the city, I came home to spread news about dating a new girl. But I was left dumbfounded when I saw my ex-girlfriend in the dining area with my family eating dinner. Just wow! My mom just invited my ex-girlfriend for dinner! Of all time, why now?! Is this some kind of a joke?