My Dad is probably cheating on my Mom.

mycheatingdad
I have been dealing with this paranoia for quite a long time. Two weeks ago, I saw my father in a new year's dating service I attended to. Though he didn’t see me at all, I saw him clearly. He was enjoying chatting women with my age. At first, I thought the body figure was just familiar. Little did I know I would see my father there--- a married man with a gorgeous wife. I didn’t want to think he’s cheating with my mom but what could have it been? I did not bother ask him why because it might lose my temper. I honestly want to ask him why but I’m afraid my Mom would know about it. I don’t want her to get hurt but she deserves to know. How should I tell her? Help!

Re: My Dad is probably cheating on my Mom.

ananthiM
Just tell your mom that I saw dad on this  dating service. So did he tell you about he had gone for this. I was so worried for you if dad is cheating on you. that's why I am asking you this.