My aunt is getting married for the fourth time?

My aunt is getting married for the fourth time?

worryingniece
Later this month, my aunt is set to tie the knot with her long-term boyfriend she met in a foreign dating event some months ago. I know I should be happy for her but this is her fourth time to get married; meaning, she has been a widow thrice! Her first husband was shot dead, same thing happened with her second partner. Her third husband joined an international swimming competition and drowned in the middle of the sea. Good thing she didn’t get pregnant or whatsoever. After her announcement of her upcoming marriage, everyone in the family is hesitant to support her because of her bitter experiences. But I trust her and I know she’ll do better this time. Do you have a relative like her? Let’s talk here!