My boyfriend has a smelly armpit. Should I tell him?

My boyfriend has a smelly armpit. Should I tell him?

problemgf25
My boyfriend really has a smelly armpit and I can’t tell him that directly. I don’t want him to get upset. I love him but I don’t have the courage to tell him that. Some of my friends told me jokingly that love is indeed blind. When we were out at the mall one time, a group of young Shenyang women even noticed it. I don’t want him to become a talk of town but telling him right to his face that his armpit is really stinky made me want to run away. Should I tell him in a joke way so that it won’t appear insulting or should I tell him seriously? But how? How should I tell him he has a smelly armpit without making him feel insulted?