My boyfriend is an idiot!

msfaith28
My boyfriend is such a moron! I can’t believe we are still together. I don’t think I can continue to tolerate him any longer. He’s like such a sleazeball! We went to a bar that we usually hang out at, with our friends and I like totally caught him in the act! He was flirting with a group of Lima women and the girls were being really touchy with him too! It like totally made me so upset, like you wouldn’t believe! Maybe I should just end things with him, what do you guys think? He keeps saying sorry and telling me, “Baby, I promise I’ll change” every time I say I want to break up, but he never does and I’m sick of his lies! Is it time to finally let go?