My ex is...jealous?

askingex444
My ex and I broke up almost a year ago. Few months later, I dated a foreign woman who is totally different from her. I actually met her in an international dating blog. She was about to migrate in the US when I met her and a few weeks later, she moved to a state near mine and that’s where it all started. I drive miles just to spend time with her and go on dates with her. Everytime I come over, she takes pics and uploads it on social media. My ex probably saw it and started chatting with things like “She’s not even pretty” or something like “You could have chosen someone better than I am.’ Seriously, I don’t know what’s going on. Is she jealous? How am I supposed to handle her?

Urgent effective love Spell get ex lover back or save you marriage ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

Dena
Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at

Blogs: https://relationshipspell.blogspot.com