My family won't allow me to marry early

mandystewart26
Right after knowing that I’m three months pregnant, my boyfriend and I decided to tie the knot already. We both love each other and I know that the baby I’m carrying inside my womb right now is a blessing. But we have a problem. After telling this to my family, they were so mad. They told me I am still young for marriage. But I replied that I’m not anymore. I already have a work, and my boyfriend is financially secured already! But they won’t still allow me. They still want me to work in a foreign country and improve myself more. I don’t understand them! They’re being selfish to me. What should I do?