My family won't allow me to marry early

mandystewart26
Right after knowing that I’m three months pregnant, my boyfriend and I decided to tie the knot already. We both love each other and I know that the baby I’m carrying inside my womb right now is a blessing. But we have a problem. After telling this to my family, they were so mad. They told me I am still young for marriage. But I replied that I’m not anymore. I already have a work, and my boyfriend is financially secured already! But they won’t still allow me. They still want me to work in a foreign country and improve myself more. I don’t understand them! They’re being selfish to me. What should I do?

Re: My family won't allow me to marry early

ananthiM
I think you both should talk together with your family about this. That We are serious with each other and want to spend the rest of my life with him. We don't have the age of marriage. When we feel from inside yes he is the one and it's from both side so whether its like a guy is very much elder or girl is elder than a guy but both love each other and want to be with each other. And tell them when we both are settled with good financial background and love each other. There is no looking back.