My foreign stepmom is a shopaholic.

stepson333
When I was fifteen, my Dad got remarried with a foreign woman she met during wife tours. She seemed fine so I agreed with the idea. Little did I know, she has been hiding a backbone in her closet the whole time. I have witnessed my Dad striving hard so he can give me, my brother and my stepmom a better life. And here comes my stepmom, spending every dollar she can, without considering my Dad’s hard work. She has become shopaholic. She has been buying useless stuffs. I really thought she’s mom-material, but she’s not. One time, I heard her arguing with my Dad because of money. My Dad stopped giving her money for that reason and she was making a fuss about it. She’s giving my Dad hard time. I really don’t like her. What should I do with her?