My uncle tried to molest me. What should I do?

My uncle tried to molest me. What should I do?

jenna_19
My uncle is only five years older than me. We have been living in one roof since I was a baby. My mother died when she delivered me. My father is a foreign man by the way. My mom worked as their helper and she got her impregnated. I don’t have any idea where on earth he is right now. It’s my grandparents who took care of me since then. So basically, my uncle and I are like siblings. He’s a sweet uncle. I never thought he can do such thing to me. This doesn’t just happen once or twice but for the fourth time already. I wanna tell my grandparents about this but I’m afraid they may not believe me. What should I do now?