My wife wants a divorce because I’m barren.

My wife wants a divorce because I’m barren.

sadhusband
For almost two months, my wife and I had been arguing over bearing a child. We have been dating for three years after meeting at dream tours for singles event and married for a year and half. When I told her I am barren after several check-ups, she was disappointed. I know she will be because she loves kids so much and I won’t be able to give her such. However, I did not expect her to reach this far. I thought she would try to understand me since I never want this anyway. I told her we should try over and over again. She agreed and we did. But she gave up this time. Last night, she said she will file a divorce pretty soon. I understand her point, really; it’s just too devastating for me. I want to stop her; I actually did. Yet, I know she will live unhappily with me if I force her to stay and I don’t want that. So, should I go for the divorce or talk to her once more?

My wife wants a divorce because I’m barren.

Dena
My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at

Blog: https://effectivespell1.blogspot.com

Re: My wife wants a divorce because I’m barren.

GordonReid
This is a very difficult situation and I'm sorry to hear that. I would go with my wife to a family psychologist if I were you.

Re: My wife wants a divorce because I’m barren.

Cobalt117
This post was updated on .
I agree with you, this is very good advice and I would do the same. And I believe that infertility is not a reason for divorce if there is love between the spouses. And if this is only a mutually beneficial relationship, then the reason for divorce can be any. By the way, if I have a question about a relationship or a problem in my marriage, I ask for help from our family psychologist or marriage professor. It helps me keep our marriage together despite the mistakes we make.