Need tips in dealing with Ukraine women?

Need tips in dealing with Ukraine women?

curiousbf
My girlfriend is a Ukrainian. I have heard a lot of negative hearsays about Ukraine women. They said these women are difficult to deal with. People say Ukraine women have higher anger quotient (A.Q) than other women. I guess I proved it just now. When my girlfriend and I were just dating for about two months, she seemed fined. But now, she changed from being sweet to getting angry like every hour of every day. I’m having hard times dealing with her now. She’s sometimes annoying me and I hate it! I need your help.