Planning the engagement party of the person I love.

Planning the engagement party of the person I love.

dreamingman
I’ve been friends with her since we were in college. She and my sister were roommates so I’ve spent a lot of time with her eating take outs and pizza. We’ve shared all those tough time in college and broke months, post-graduation. In most romantic movies, she and I would’ve ended up together but sadly this is real life. I was offered a year of internship in Madrid and it would be stupid of me to turn it down. When I got back after the program, she was already with someone. Come two years after, here I am planning her engagement party. It was a favor asked by her fiance. Kind of a surprise from the people she’s closest with. My sister is so stoked about it while I am...well sulking most times. I know it’s too late for me to say something. But when I consulted a top foreign dating coach, he said I still had a chance. I don’t know if I should cross the line. Other friends would say we were the almost lovers who wasted time waiting for each other. Does that mean she liked me too? Can I still tell her what I feel?

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK MY EX LOVER

Dena
My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at

Blog: https://effectivespell1.blogspot.com