Saw my in-law cheating. Do I tell my wife?

Saw my in-law cheating. Do I tell my wife?

Sys34Rq
I’m in a really hard position right now. I saw my wife’s brother cheating on his wife, and I’m not sure if I should tell her or not. I know for sure she will call him out, despite him being her big brother. I don’t them to fight but I also don’t like what he’s doing to his wife. I already know he’s not the best person in the world. In fact, he was bragging about some internet brides that he’s chatting with for fun and even asked if I wanted to get to know someone too. He’s really somewhat of a jerk. Do I tell my wife everything even if it means causing trouble between them and her brother?

Re: Saw my in-law cheating. Do I tell my wife?

ananthiM
Maintaining a healthy and loving relationship is not all that easy and can pose a challenge for a lot of us. Such challenges often lead people to act out of the relationship. In order to seek something that is lacking in the relationship, people may choose to be unfaithful to their partner. while most women are found to stress on emotional fidelity more than sexual fidelity, it tends to be the other way around for men. Either way, it is important to understand that infidelity is not a character trait, but the outcome of deep-rooted emotions, and desires. The sooner we understand what emotions drive our choice for a partner, the sooner will we be able to mend our contracts for the relationships we enter in, and feel at home, in love.
A lot of times we tend to base our definitions of what is right and wrong on the basis of how people around us view an action or event. Thus, an individual may believe that is okay to cheat in a relationship if they see, either or both of their parents, close friends, or family members engaging in infidelity.