Sexually frustrated with our distance

noah33

I guess, all men who are in a long distance relationship would agree with me that the hardest part about this situation is not being intimate with your girlfriend. I’m getting frustrated with this distance between us because unlike others, me and my gf can’t be sexually active. My friends are all having the time of their lives with their healthy sexual relationships and here I am, lonely as ever. Some friends who have joined meet foreign tours and found ladies from there also share this sentiment. I wish there was some other way for us to solve this problem. I just really want to take this load off my chest since I can’t open this up to my girlfriend.

Re: Sexually frustrated with our distance

ananthiM
This is the very common thing not being intimate as your in long distance relationship. All this I think you decide from the start when your shifting far away from her. And just open up to her, And if you can not stay without being intimate you can tell her and you call this relationship take break.