She got mad because I didn't unfollow my ex.

She got mad because I didn't unfollow my ex.

travis8
While my girlfriend and I was at a coffee shop one afternoon, I was on Twitter to read some celebrity tweets. She, on the other hand, is doing her thing at her laptop. I stood up to order a foreign cuisine she loves while leaving my phone at the table. The moment I got back, I noticed that my girlfriend is holding my phone. She raised her voice at me. It’s all about me failing to unfollow my ex-girlfriend. She got mad about that. She asked if I still love my ex or what. Do I have to do that? Why do girls have that mind-set?