She is nagging too much and I can't handle it anymore.

She is nagging too much and I can't handle it anymore.

nagginggf28
I have lived with my girlfriend for a few months already. Yes, it has only been a few months and I can’t take it anymore! She keeps on nagging over small and senseless things. I’m not used to people nagging on me this much, that’s why I can’t take this anymore. She’s a smart and pretty Colombian woman but her character is nothing but a stinky dead fish!