She left me for another guy but I still want her to be happy.

She left me for another guy but I still want her to be happy.

clyde9
Five years. We had five years of both good and bad memories. We had five years of ups and downs. We had five years of happiness, sadness, annoyance, anger and most especially love. Yes, we had five years spent together in our relationship. Five years of investing and trying to establish a good relationship. However, that five years was not enough to make her stay. She left me for a foreign guy she met at a Ukraine ski trip. Maybe she wanted someone younger. Honestly, I do not know what went wrong. We were happy and now I’m hurting like hell! Yet, no matter how much I want to be mad at her, I can’t do so. I still want her to be happy. What do I do to get better?

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK MY EX LOVER

Dena
My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at

Blog: https://effectivespell1.blogspot.com