She's a bad cook. How can I tell her that?

She's a bad cook. How can I tell her that?

nicholas1962
I always knew that most Colombian women are fond of cooking and are good cooks. My wife is a Colombian and is indeed fond of cooking, however, she not a good cook. She loves cooking but cooks terribly. We just got married two weeks ago and I’m so glad that she wants to cook for me. But I don’t like its taste. I don’t want her to be upset when I tell her that. How should I do it?

Re: She's a bad cook. How can I tell her that?

ananthiM
This will be tough As you guys are just married. I think you need to eat that or else you can help her out even you can start cooking. If you start cooking you will surely eat however it taste. You can give her some more time as Practice makes things good. So one day she can be a good cook.