She's very attached. I don't like it.

suffocatedbf
My girlfriend is overly attached to me and I felt suffocated. She wants everything I do to be reported to her. Her jealousy is killing me too. I am a professional photographer and she’s working as a fiction editor. One time she had seen me talking to some clients who are Peru ladies. We were talking about the upcoming photoshoot for their friend’s wedding then my girlfriend suddenly came up from nowhere--fuming mad. She thought I was flirting with them. It ended up with the clients turning their back at me. She’s sometimes maddening though.