She wants an abortion to keep her dignity?

She wants an abortion to keep her dignity?

gfabortion
My girlfriend got pregnant and she isn’t glad about it. She told me she’s going to abort the baby in order to keep her dignity and reputation. I guess Lima women really do take pride in one’s self. She doesn’t want her parents to get disappointed, so that’s why. I was pleading at her not to do such sin, but her decision is final. She won’t listen to me either. I, being a Christian, cannot let her do such thing. Doing premarital sex is misdeed and it’s enough. We cannot make another wrongdoing to cover one.

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK MY EX LOVER

Dena
My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at

Blog: https://effectivespell1.blogspot.com