Should I date her of amidst distance?

jarred
I met this Colombian girl at a Latin foreign affair I once attended to. She actually got my attention through her looks. I don’t think it is quite undeniable that men would be attracted to girls who have such nice and curvaceous bodies. I came to her and started talking. I thought she’d be like any typical girl I know who’d say yes as soon as you ask them to hang out with you; to my surprise, I had to talk to her more before she said yes. Eventually, we started hanging out and we keep on exchanging messages. I would want to ask her out on a date but I am not so sure whether or not I would get a yes from her. What if she rejects me because of our distance? Or what if it does not go well because of distance? I’m quite hesitant. Will you help me out?