Should I give love a second chance?

ethan1990
Three years ago, I got the most painful break-up for me. It broke me into pieces, made me stopped believing in the magic of love and isolates myself from people around me. I even stopped seeing and dating women in that span of years. Yet, that experience gave me a clearer picture of what love really is. It somehow made me realize and understand things.

In my first month of working here in Colombia as a factory worker, I have met many beautiful women with really admiring attitudes. But I have always known that friendliness and sweetness are natural for Colombian women and I should not misinterpret that. For a year, I did not turn a head to any of these women until I met this amazing girl. We exchanged messages and she caught me off guard. She’s an independent woman, very industrious and I like her.

Now that I think I have finally been through the rock bottom, I think I’m ready to give love a try again. What do you guys think?

Re: Should I give love a second chance?

ananthiM
when you find true love, and trust me you will, there are going to be some problems. When you walk out of a long distance relationship, you don’t do that unscathed. You walk out with some scars. Some are skin deep, and others will last. You will have trust issues. You will need constant validation. You will find it difficult to cope with fights. And at this point, it is important to address these feelings.

I is important that you walk up to the one you love, and tell them exactly what you feel. Take as long as you need but explain in entirety what bothers you, and why you react the way you do. If you are really sure about who you are with, be vulnerable in front of them. It will give you the comfort you wanted for all these years.

Breaking up, and moving on, invariably leaves you with some skeletons in your closet. Don’t keep them there. You can use that space for something else. Address your feelings. Deal with them.

Re: Should I give love a second chance?

Lauren
Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact

https://ancientspiritspellcast12.wordpress.com