Should I just dump him?

SummerRosy26
I’m like, so totally pissed! I just found out he cheated on me… again! My close friend and her cousin said that she saw him out at this local bar with a couple of Thai ladies in his booth. She said they looked super close together and when I told him off about it, he didn’t even like try to deny it or anything! Seriously… I’m so sick of his ways… Telling me “baby this is the last time, I’m gonna change, I promise…” but keeps breaking them… I’m sick of giving chances like it’s nothing… Maybe it’s time to face the truth and admit that he isn’t ever gonna change for me.

Re: Should I just dump him?

ananthiM
He cheated on you much time and surely it did break you apart, or piss you off to the point of planning revenge? Well, everyone reacts differently to the same situation. If you’re wondering what truly defines cheating in a relationship

Re: Should I just dump him?

SummerRosy26
I think I should break up with him already. This is too much for me to bear and I don't think I can do something for our relationship to work out!

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK MY EX LOVER

Lauren
Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact

https://ancientspiritspellcast12.wordpress.com

Re: Should I just dump him?

Readytorepair