Should I tell my friend she needs to lower her expectations?

Should I tell my friend she needs to lower her expectations?

dbzsuper

My friend has been on tinder a lot lately and I think its impacting her dating life negatively. She is not ugly by any means, but she's short, a little thick, and hispanic. Lately she's been going on tinder and getting dates with nothing but tall, very good looking white guys. I don't think she's sleeping with them, but she gets sad every time they don't call her back after the first date. I haven't said anything because I figured it would be good for her to figure it out for herself.

Recently however, she's been asked out by a few guys we know who I think are a much better match for her. So far she's turned them all down. I'm worried this is going to come back later when she realizes tinder matches are not an accurate measurement for who a girl can land in a relationship.

Do I explain this to her, or let her figure things out for herself, even if it damages her reputation/emotionally.

Re: Should I tell my friend she needs to lower her expectations?

ananthiM
This is the age everyone like to go on a date with good looking guy and girls spend some time, As you said  they don't call her after the first meet. Ask her did you find out what it the reason every time you go on a date land up being  first date only. And as she is your friend suggestion  her about this relationship and her expectation  is okay. Its her life she will decide after all what she wants.