The woman of my dreams just asked me out.

The woman of my dreams just asked me out.

bigheart031
The woman of my dreams just asked me out! And I’m feeling really conflicted about it. Tbh, I’ve liked her for a while now and was trying to muster up the courage to ask her out, but then she did it first. I know I should be flattered and just grab the opportunity, but I’m kinda turned off by what she did. Are Lima women really this upfront? Honestly, I’d prefer it if she waited for me to ask her out first, seeing as I am the man here.