There’s a third party involved and I’m giving up.

There’s a third party involved and I’m giving up.

kemily90
I’m getting fed up with so many nosy people... dozens of women from USA keep trying to flirt and steal my boyfriend away. He constantly reassures me that he’s only got eyes for me and that he’s loyal and wouldn’t do anything would cause me not to trust him. BUT, in his line of work, I’m afraid what I fear the most is inevitable. In the long run, he might end up giving in and cheat on me for someone else. I’m close to giving up but he’s making this decision so difficult for me. Should I keep fighting? Or should I protect myself and let go while it’s still fresh?