They call me the biggest loser.

AbegailElz21
I have been a victim of bullying at school. They call me the biggest loser because of my weight. I am obese and I’m still trying to be in my best form. That is why I’m going to the gym often and trying to eat healthy. However, my parents do not support this. I want them to give me the support I need, same with those I read in a foreign blog about overcoming pressure and bullying. Tell me, if they can’t help me, who would? Should I just decide to change my lifestyle by myself? It’s hard without their support and encouragement.