Tips for impressing my date?

Niobium41Nb
Can anybody give me some tips for impressing Shenyang women? I just asked her out yesterday and I was really nervous, but she said yes! I would really appreciate some tips or suggestions on showing her a good time, appropriate behavior, how to dress properly, etc. I haven’t been on a date for quite some time now, so I’m feeling really nervous but excited as well!

Re: Tips for impressing my date?

ananthiM
Good to hear she said yes for a date. So the first thing
You need to be 15mins early whatever the time you both decided to meet.
Dress well mostly wear a black shirt. Or ask her about her favorite color and wear that color shirt.
Smell good. Don't over spray your perfume.
Romantic place or a good place where both will be comfortable.
Ask to take pictures together. This might be a positive move if the picture comes well together you have a good chance ahead. Just because Social sites play an important role nowadays
Keep a smile on your face.
This will surely make a good first date.