Traveling to the Philippines to meet my girlfriend for the first time

Traveling to the Philippines to meet my girlfriend for the first time

well13
I’ve been dating a Filipina girl named Analyn for 4 months. We met through A Foreign Affair’s site and corresponded there. We are still in the stage of getting to know each other. I think 4 months is long enough to decide to meet in person.

When I told her that I want to finally meet, she didn’t seem to be excited. She’s open to talking about it and helping me find a good place to stay for my stay. At one point, she even said that it’s alright to postpone my travel. I honestly believe that it’s her way of being considerate… but a part of me feels like she’s stressing about meeting . Maybe, the fact that I’m coming to meet her is a trouble.

I’d like to hear your thoughts regarding this matter… I really like her and I really see her as someone whom I can definitely settle down with if things work well. But do you guys think I’m rushing it?