Turning to alcohol again after break up

ILSB28JH
The end of a relationship can really crush your heart and soul. Ever since my girlfriend and I broke up I’ve been feeling so empty and unsure of my future. It’s like I don’t even know what I want to do with my life anymore. I used to dislike thinking too far from the future but when we were together, I started imagining my days with her. We were going to make it big in our careers and we would come home to each other at the end of the day. She was the one for me but then things ended between us.

I tried keeping my normal routine for like 3 months but it didn’t seem right anymore. I would wake up, go to work, then come home. It’s a boring cycle. So I started drinking before sleep. 1 bottle turned to 2 then I couldn’t count it anymore. I used to work as a foreign affair matchmaker but then they forced me to resign because I was “too depressed for the hopeless romantics” my boss said. I feel bad for the people around me because they’re trying hard to support me but I just can’t seem to find the motivation to stop this drinking habit. Should I consult a professional? Do I voluntarily present myself for rehab?

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK MY EX LOVER

Lauren
Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at

https://ancientspiritspellcast12.wordpress.com

WhatsApp +2347059715465    .

Re: POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK MY EX LOVER

ananthiM
Moving on takes time. I knew that. I have helped a few friends move on. Alcohol, tinder, and some other things I can’t talk about have played a significant part in the process. But I never knew when it came to me, things would be different. And I am not really writing this as a moving on the motivation for people around me. I am writing this because I feel there are some things about a breakup that we never really address.