Unsure of my feelings about bf hiring a dating coach.

Unsure of my feelings about bf hiring a dating coach.

imskeptical
Last night my boyfriend and I were talking in bed and he let slip that while we were still dating, he actually enlisted a top foreign dating coach. He told me he only did it because he didn’t know how to act around me and what he should do to take the relationship to the next stage. I’m not quite sure how to feel about this; I don’t know why, but I kind of feel cheated in a way. If he was seeing a coach, does this mean he was seeing other girls while we were still dating at that time? I know it probably doesn’t matter anymore, seeing as we did end up together, but I just can’t help but feel like I was somewhat lied to.