We called it "off". Facing life as a single mother

We called it "off". Facing life as a single mother

kyleigh91
My husband whom I met in a foreign bride social decided to take another road in his life. I’ve been really keen with his actions recently, until then I realized he has been cheating on me, for a few months already. Just yesterday, we called it “off”. We decided to cut everything that connects us, even his subsidy to our son. Now, I’m facing life as a single mother. But I don’t know where to start. I know I’ve made the right decision in breaking up with him, and I don’t regret anything. I need your advices now, how do I move on? How do I face life now, even as a single mother?