What's the best gift for my Filipina date? Any suggestions?

What's the best gift for my Filipina date? Any suggestions?

tom06
I have been into the dating scene for 7 months and since there's an upcoming Philippine wife tours, I am more than eager to join. I can’t wait to see the love of my life, the one whom I’ve communicated with for a while. She’s really amazing and I don’t want that impression to remain virtual. Since I’m on my way of meeting her in person, I am really wondering what kind of gift I’m going to give her. Are Philippine women fond of jewelries? Any suggestion?

Re: What's the best gift for my Filipina date? Any suggestions?

ananthiM
The best gift to give your Filipina date will be  Your humour, be polite and show interest in her culture.
she will definitely get impressed by this. good luck to your relationship ahead.