What's the perfect gift for an anniversary?

What's the perfect gift for an anniversary?

willbf5
Our anniversary is coming up and I really want to give an awesome gift to my girlfriend. Met this lovely woman in a site for foreign women seeking men (yes, I’m into foreign ladies) and we hit it off pretty quick. She was so lovely to chat with. We met up a couple of times and we’ve been dating for almost a year now. I need ideas for the gift. I’m not really fond of giving out gifts to girls I date but since she’s much more special, I want to give her something that she will really appreciate. I know she’s into bags, shoes, and make-up but I have no idea about those stuff. I also kinda want something customized or made from the heart. Any ideas? Suggestions? Thanks ahead.

Re: What's the perfect gift for an anniversary?

ananthiM
 Perfect Anniversary gift will be to go on a trip to ROME no other city is as suitable to walk and explore as Rome is. Despite the hard, potholed roads and cobblestoned streets, you will some real gems along the way. Rome reveals itself like a flower that blooms through spring: slowly and majestically.
Italy is a land of diversity. Before the unification of the land, all that existed were small states with different kinds of people with different kinds of habits. But unlike India, it’s small in its area. For a cross-section of how diversity functions, visit this country of differences and astonishing beauty.
Italians claim to be THE fashionistas of this planet. And rightly so! Which famous designer does not belong to Italy! Armani, Versace, Valentino or Gucci…all designers belong there. The more popular ones that this country has to offer are Germano Zama, Marella, or even Sandro Ferrone, for clothes, or Nero Giardini. If not anything else, visit Italy and window shop to your heart’s content.
Every street is a small couplet to the vast historical epic called Rome. There are many walking tours available to choose from. The best way to decide on the tours is to chalk out the places-far-from-the-city plan first. Walking is the best way to experience Rome when your budget is stretched.