Where do broken hearts go?

rickmarz
Where do broken hearts go? This is not the Whitney Houston song, this is more of a personal question. Like seriously, where do broken hearts really go? My friends were telling me to attend international dating social event. They say this it’s a good place to go if you’re broken, full of heartache. But what’s in that event? How do they help someone from grief? I need a legit way to move on! Please help!

Re: Where do broken hearts go?

ananthiM
Moving on takes time. I knew that. I have helped a few friends move on. Alcohol, tinder, and some other things I can’t talk about, have played a significant part in the process. But I never knew when it came to me, things would be different. And I am not really writing this as a moving on motivation for people around me. I am writing this because I feel there are some things about a breakup that we never really address.

when you find true love, and trust me you will, there are going to be some problems. When you walk out of a long distance relationship, you don’t do that unscathed. You walk out with some scars. Some are skin deep, and others will last. You will have trust issues. You will need constant validation. You will find it difficult to cope with fights. And at this point, it is important to address these feelings.

It is important that you walk up to the one you love, and tell them exactly what you feel. Take as long as you need but explain in entirety what bothers you, and why you react the way you do. If you are really sure about who you are with, be vulnerable in front of them. It will give you the comfort you wanted for all these years.

Breaking up, and moving on, invariably leaves you with some skeletons in your closet. Don’t keep them there. You can use that space for something else. Address your feelings. Deal with them.