Where were you when I needed you the most?

Where were you when I needed you the most?

willow26
This is an open letter for my boyfriend who left me hanging, who didn’t dare to give me an explanation regarding his absence, who never care to abide with me when I was in full pain. Where were you when I needed you the most?

My mom was admitted to the hospital, diagnosed with hypertension. My dad called me that her high blood pressure is making her body so weak and feeble. I can’t do anything. I felt so helpless. For your information, I work far from home. I am a guide of a foreign bride social which kept me away from my family. This is one of the main reason why I can’t take care of my mom myself. This is also the time when you left me, not aware what your reason was. I called you, coz I didn’t know what to do. I texted you, coz I needed someone who will comfort me at my worst state. But no sign of you.