Would you let her go even if she means the world to you?

Would you let her go even if she means the world to you?

stupidbf35
My friends are calling me martyr, stupid, idiot, douchebag and more because I can’t let go of the girl who made me realize I am worthy of being loved too. She cheated on me many times but I just can’t let her go. I know she’s been loving me this whole time. I was just away, that’s why she cheated. Am I wrong for still keeping her? I always believe that if you love someone, you shouldn’t let that someone go. I can’t afford seeing her with somebody else. I loved, love and will be loving her for sure. Is that wrong?

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK MY EX LOVER

Dena
My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at

Blog: https://effectivespell1.blogspot.com

Re: Would you let her go even if she means the world to you?

I think you need to let her go or you just need to give one last chance as you love her so much. But she keeps cheating on you. Then it's of no use to be in a relationship with that girl. As you said you didn't give time to her so she cheated on you. Cheating in relationship , So from now will you able to give her time that she doesn't cheat you again think about it. Just give her a last chance and if she cheats you back, DUMB her she doesn't respect you and you can find someone better. Good Luck