not interested in sex

john
Ok . so I'm attracted to my girlfriend both sexually and physically.she turns me on. We've been together 4yrs. But When I comes to sex I don't seem bothered I feel selfish she will try but I just sort of ignore what's going on. In last yr we've had sex 3 times and my gf would let me have everyday the thing is Ive not been like this in previous relationships. Even from start of relationship I was same. And quite rightly my gf is feed up

Re: not interested in sex

ananthiM
Spicing things up in the bedroom and making your partner uncomfortable are two absolutely different things. Physical intimacy in the bedroom is a two-way street! You get what you give. You can ask him why you spicing play this situations. People like to have all kind of new you and find new ways for physical intimacy spicying up in bedroom. Depend on you if your comfortable and if your not tell them. Because Physical intimacy in the bedroom is a two-way and both should enjoy it.